Have you ever wanted to buy something that you have never purchased before? Don’t even know what questions to ask other than how much? Yeah, me too.
If all a DJ needed to do was play music and nothing else you could bring a radio or an iPod and that’s it. We can even rent you a sound system to hook up with your iPod.
So here are some quick questions to ask:
- Have you ever been to my venue before? (Will they visit if they have not been there before?)
- How much experience do you have for my type of event? (A rave DJ is not a good choice for a wedding if they have no wedding experience.)
- Tell me about your music library. (They then should ask what you are looking for. Are they interested in your needs or just bragging about having a gazillion songs?)
- Do you have general liability insurance? (Covers damages caused by them or their equipment.)
- How will you plan for my event? (Some don’t even plan, they just show up.)
- Have you ever taken any training to improve your performance musically or as an emcee? (Do they care about becoming better in order to provide you with a fabulous party or just interested in getting money for playing music?)
I have lots more questions for you. Give me a call at 970*217*9285, I’m happy to share.